Seattle, WA - Accounts Receivable Clerk
Anchor QEA Seeking Accounts Receivable Clerk for Seattle Office
Reports to: Accounting Manager
Job Type: Regular Full-Time
Experience Level: Junior-Level
Required Education: Associate’s degree is preferred
Who Are We?
Anchor QEA is an environmental science and engineering consulting firm that wants to improve the environment and our communities by solving challenging problems. We employ more than 350 people in offices around the United States. Our vision is a growing company that is our clients’ first choice for solving their most challenging problems and our employees’ first choice as a company where they want to work. We believe engaged staff lead to great client service and to a financially strong company—in that order. Our work environment fosters personal and professional growth for employees by providing autonomy, a clear vision, and the ability to master their skill set.
What’s the Opportunity?
Anchor QEA is seeking a full-time Accounts Receivable Clerk in our Seattle, WA office. Primary responsibilities include the following:
- Performing AR duties, including vendor invoicing, expense reporting, and internal expense entry, invoice filing, contract scanning and filing, and subcontract scanning and filing
- Monthly project reporting and interactions with project managers and clients.
What Are We Looking For?
Ideal candidates will have the following:
- An associate’s degree is preferred or one to two years related accounting experience. Candidates with prior accounting experience in a professional services firm will be given the highest consideration.
- Strong Microsoft Word and Excel skills
- The ideal candidate will be a detail-oriented team player with excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Strong analytical and time management skills
- Self-motivated, resourceful, and learns quickly
- Works well on a team and individually
What Can You Expect?
A collegial work environment; a competitive salary, bonus program, and excellent benefits, including health insurance (medical, dental, vision, and long-term disability); a generous retirement plan match; and vacation/sick leave.
How Do I Apply?
As an equal opportunity employer, Anchor QEA is committed to a diverse, multi-cultural work environment. Anchor QEA does not discriminate in employment on the basis of age, race, creed, gender, religion, marital status, veteran’s status, national origin, disability or sexual orientation.
Please apply online via using the button below.
- Seattle, WA
- Employee status