Seattle, WA - Construction/Civil Engineer
Anchor QEA Seeking Construction/Civil Engineer for Seattle, WA office
Anchor QEA, LLC is seeking a construction/civil engineer Our ideal candidate will have experience on civil and environmental projects, be a team player, possess a strong work ethic and have a high level of ambition and self-motivation. The successful candidate will be detail oriented and committed to high quality and professional work
This construction/civil engineer will be responsible for supporting construction management teams by documenting work, contract administration, analyzing schedules, estimating construction costs, and supporting civil design projects.
Responsibilities and Duties
The construction/civil engineer will be support multiple projects, and may work full or part time in a field location as well as in an office environment. The successful candidate will be expected to perform the following duties and tasks:
· Responsible for ensuring that all materials of construction and methods of construction conform to company, industry, and regulatory standards, specifications, and requirements.
· Track submittals, RFIs, and other project documentation.
· Assist in the preparation of change orders, by preparing cost estimates, engineering analysis, cost-benefit analysis, and schedule impacts.
· Work closely with the construction management team to support project needs.
· Manage document control procedures for construction projects.
· Track compliance with project specific permits.
· Perform field inspection and oversight of projects
· Travel will be needed to project sites
Qualifications and Skills
Candidate should possess:
· Experience as an engineer and/or inspector
· BS degree in Construction Management, Engineering, or Engineering Technology, desired.
· Minimum 2+ years’ experience in engineering or construction
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, Project).
· Proficiency with project scheduling and evaluating schedules and schedule updates.
· Strong communication skills and the ability to be part of a team
- Seattle, WA
- Employee status