Portland, OR - Mid-Level Engineer
Anchor QEA Seeking Mid-Level Engineer for Portland Office
Who Are We?
Anchor QEA is an environmental science and engineering consulting firm that wants to improve the environment and our communities by solving challenging problems. We employ more than 350 people in offices around the United States. Our vision is a growing company that is our clients’ first choice for solving their most challenging problems and our employees’ first choice as a company where they want to work. We believe engaged staff lead to great client service and to a financially strong company—in that order. Our work environment fosters personal and professional growth for employees by providing autonomy, a clear vision, and the ability to master their skill set.
What’s the Opportunity?
Anchor QEA is seeking a full-time mid-level engineer in our Portland, OR office. This position will support environmental engineering projects involving upland cleanup, source control evaluations, stormwater permitting, reporting, and design, and hydrological and hydraulic modeling efforts. The engineer will have 5 to 8 years’ experience in environmental remediation or environmental compliance projects. Candidates for the position should have a B.S. or M.S. degree in civil, water resources, or environmental engineering, or a related engineering field. Successful candidates will have an opportunity to work on a variety of tasks of differing complexities, both independently and in a team environments, and learn directly from leaders in the industry.
- Task management
- Engineering analysis
- Data evaluation
- Report preparation
- Field investigation
What Are We Looking For?
Ideal candidates will have the following:
- B.S. or M.S. degree in civil, water resources, or environmental engineering, or a related engineering field
- P.E. License or ability to obtain P.E. License within one year is a requirement
- Experience with 1D and 2D hydrodynamic modelling is strongly desired
- Strong written and verbal communications skills are a must
- Pluses are experience with any of the following specialties: upland cleanup, source control, hydrological and hydraulic modeling, water quality effluent limits and monitoring, NPDES regulations and permits, stormwater or wastewater treatment design, SPCC, and Facility Response Plans
What Can You Expect?
A collegial work environment; a competitive salary, bonus program, and excellent benefits, including health insurance (medical, dental, vision, and long-term disability); a generous retirement plan match; and vacation/sick leave.
How Do I Apply?
As an equal opportunity employer, Anchor QEA is committed to a diverse, multi-cultural work environment. Anchor QEA does not discriminate in employment on the basis of age, race, creed, gender, religion, marital status, veteran’s status, national origin, disability or sexual orientation.
Please apply online via using the button below.
- Portland, OR
- Employee status