Supporting Graduate Education
Anchor QEA’s Scholarship Program helps graduate students pay for higher education to assist them in taking on the world’s challenging environmental problems.
For more than 20 years, our scholarship program has focused on supporting graduate students in financial need who are entering fields aligned with Anchor QEA’s expertise and who are committed to giving back to their communities. Anchor QEA is committing half of all scholarship funds to Black, Indigenous, and people of color (BIPOC) students as a step toward dismantling the financial barriers that contribute to inequities in STEM fields.
Are you currently pursuing a graduate degree in engineering, environmental sciences, planning and restoration, or a related technical field?
We offer awards ranging from $1,000–$10,000 that can be applied to:
- Graduate school tuition
- School supplies
We're looking to help graduate students who have:
- An inclusive mindset and the belief that everyone’s unique perspective deserves to be heard
- A commitment to giving back to their community and the environment
- Full-time student status (current or soon-to-be) at a school in the United States
- A demonstrated financial need
- A passion for engineering, environmental sciences, planning and restoration, or a related technical field
Apply for a Scholarship
The application window for 2022 scholarships is now closed.
We will begin accepting scholarship applications for next year in the fall of 2023. Thank you for your interest!