Our employees work hard to contribute to the success of the company, and we work hard to show them how valuable they are by offering much more than healthcare coverage.
Our traditional benefits offer financial security through a 401(k) plan with matching contributions and short- and long-term disability insurance. We give our employees opportunities to succeed and support career growth through educational assistance and professional development. We also promote health and wellness through fitness reimbursement and vacation and sick time.
- Insurance: medical, vision, and dental
- Optional additional coverage: life, AD&D, supplemental dental, personal accident, cancer care, long-term care, pet coverage, and more
- Health savings account (HSA)
- Fitness reimbursement
- Education assistance
- Conferences, seminars, and training
- Professional licenses and certifications
- Professional memberships and organizations
- Mentoring program
- Career development program (in-person and online training)
- E-learning programs
- Flexible schedules
- 401k plan
- College savings plan (Section 529)
- Mortgage assistance program (new in 2020)
- Company paid life and AD&D insurance plans
- Disability income protection (short and long term)
- Commuter benefit program
- Flexible spending account (FSA)
- ID theft protection plan
- Employee discounts: electronics, wireless, ZipCar, tickets, and more
- "You Rock" award
- Performance management
- Anniversary bonus program
- Spot bonus
- Annual bonus program
- Biennial company retreat
- Volunteer opportunities
- Volunteer grant program
- Matching gift program
- Vacation donor program
- Sharing the vibe: get-togethers, celebrations, shared interest groups, outings, and more
We also offer more than your run-of-the-mill tangible benefits. Our employees’ well-being is our top priority, and though activities vary among our offices, one thing remains consistent: vibe.
Our office vibe is carried out through shared meals, holiday parties, group outings, peer‑to-peer awards, and community service.
We host a company-wide retreat that includes employee-hosted training sessions, social events for employees to get face time with coworkers, and teambuilding activities that benefit a charity local to the retreat location.
In addition to the retreat charity activity, we are involved in volunteer and fundraising events year-round, which give employees the chance to become leaders in their communities.
Anchor QEA also encourages employees to join volunteer efforts outside of their communities by offering a Volunteer Grant Program. The program provides financial support for two employees to spend their vacation volunteering.
We also have a Vacation Donor Program, through which an employee may transfer vacation accruals to another employee experiencing financial hardship due to a severe health condition or family emergency.