Our employees work hard to contribute to the success of the company, and we work hard to show them how valuable they are by offering much more than healthcare coverage.
Our traditional benefits offer financial security through a 401(k) plan with matching contributions and short- and long-term disability insurance. We give our employees opportunities to succeed and support career growth through educational assistance and professional development. We also promote health and wellness through fitness reimbursement and vacation and sick time.
- Medical Insurance: a choice of medical plans, which cover preventative services (such as routine physical exams and immunizations) and provide prescription drug benefits
- Vision Insurance: coverage to support vision care through any provider you choose
- Dental Insurance: comprehensive benefits for diagnosis and treatment of dental needs
- Fitness Reimbursement: partial annual reimbursement for costs associated with maintaining a healthy lifestyle (e.g., gym memberships, fitness lessons/classes, and sports team dues)
In compliance with Federal Transparency in Coverage Rule, this link will take you to a page with a set of machine-readable files with negotiated services rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers.
- Anchor QEA facilitates continual learning for our employees by supporting their efforts with:
- Education, professional licenses, and certification
- Professional conferences, seminars, and training
- Professional memberships and organizations
- Mentoring Program: new hires are matched with one or two peers to assist them with organizational practices, career advocacy, knowledge sharing, skill development, and networking
- Career Development Program: in-person and online training offered through Anchor QEA University is part of our commitment to employees’ professional growth
- Flexible Schedules: eligible employees may work with their manager to build a flexible schedule that helps them meet work and personal demands
- 401(k) Plan: available to regular, full-time and part-time employees who meet the eligibility requirements; a percentage of employee contributions are matched by Anchor QEA
- College Savings Plan (Section 529): offers employees a tax-advantaged benefit to save for higher education costs
- Company Paid Life and AD&D Insurance Plans and Disability Income Protection (short and long term): offers coverage for times of need
- Commuter Benefit Program: transportation pass or monthly reimbursement (depending upon location) for employees who use public transportation to commute to/from work
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA): allows employees to set aside pre-tax money for approved expenses; Anchor QEA offers plans for Health Care FSA and Dependent Care FSA
- We use structured and spontaneous methods to recognize employees’ key milestones, achievements, and performance
- We support employees’ community altruism through a variety of volunteer programs and a matching gift program
- A Strong Culture: our offices across the country hold a variety of team and office events geared to build community, network, and share the vibe—read more in the “Culture” section below
We also offer more than your run-of-the-mill benefits. Our employees’ well-being is our top priority, and though activities vary among our offices, one thing remains consistent: vibe. Our office vibe is expressed through shared meals, holiday parties, group outings, peer‑to-peer awards, and community service.
We are involved in volunteer and fundraising events year-round, which give employees the chance to become leaders in their communities. Anchor QEA also encourages employees to join volunteer efforts outside of their communities by offering a Volunteer Grant Program, which provides financial support for two employees to spend their vacation volunteering.
We also have a Vacation Donor Program, through which an employee may transfer vacation accruals to another employee experiencing financial hardship due to a severe health condition or family emergency.