Safety is Anchor QEA’s most important core value. The safety of our employees, their families, our clients and subcontractors, and the public is paramount.
With a foundation of behavior-based safety programs, Anchor QEA adheres to and supports client-required health and safety programs on our project sites. Anchor QEA staff are trained to work on HAZWOPER sites per 29 CFR 1910.120 and are given other, proactive safety training in excess of regulatory requirements to be prepared for hazards they may encounter.
Each and every Anchor QEA employee has both the authority and responsibility to make safety-related decisions at any time, including the decision to stop a work task if conditions appear or may become unsafe. This fundamental approach is supported throughout the highest levels of management and fosters a proactive attitude toward maintaining a program that meets and, in many respects, exceeds federal, local, and client requirements.
Anchor QEA also provides safety-related services for clients. These include the following:
- Turnkey client safety system management on complex sites
- Summary, management, and submittal of detailed safety data to successfully comply with third‑party vendor safety pre-qualification databases, such as ISNetworld, Avetta, BROWZ, and Gold Shovel Standard
- Technical safety consulting for investigation and remediation projects through our in‑house Certified Safety Professional
- Project- and client-Loss Prevention System™ training and stewardship
- Safety certification database management
- Site Safety Officer field support
- Project- and task-specific Health and Safety Plans, fully compliant with 29 CFR 1910.120, as well as unique client requirements, as needed