Portland, OR - Part-time Operations Assistant
Anchor QEA Seeking Part-time Operations Assistant for Portland, OR Office
Who Are We?
Anchor QEA is an environmental science and engineering consulting firm that is focused on improving the environment and our communities by solving challenging problems. We employ more than 350 people in offices around the United States. Our vision is for a growing company that is our clients’ first choice for solving their most challenging problems and our employees’ first choice as a company where they want to work. We believe engaged staff lead to great client service and to a financially strong company—in that order. Our work environment fosters personal and professional growth for employees by providing autonomy, a clear vision, and the ability to master their skill set.
What’s the Opportunity?
The Operations Assistant supports all administrative aspects of the local office and works as a collaborative member of the Operations Group.
The Operations Assistant could be the first point of contact for clients, visitors and callers and is expected to greet them and provide information with professionalism and resourcefulness. Additional responsibilities include:
- Opening and/or closing office at the beginning/end of business day
- Primary or back-up coverage to the reception desk
- Maintenance and organization of off-site files
- Assisting with committee and office events
- Invoicing support
- Preparation and distribution of incoming and outgoing mail
- Management of kitchen and office supply inventories
- Maintaining the appearance and upkeep of the office and kitchens
- Setting up and breaking down conference rooms for meetings
- Coordinating catering for meetings and events
- Maintaining office copiers for day to day needs
- Reporting facilities issues to building management
- Assisting with regional Operations tasks as needed
- Assisting Product Delivery Team as needed
What Are We Looking For?
Ideal candidates will have the following:
- Associates degree or higher
- Minimum of two years related work experience
- Effective verbal and written communication
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritize tasks
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Experience answering a multi-line phone
- Proficiency in MS Office: Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe PDF
What Can You Expect?
A collegial work environment; a competitive salary, bonus program, and excellent benefits, including health insurance (medical, dental, vision, and long-term disability); a generous retirement plan match; and vacation/sick leave.
How Do I Apply?
As an equal opportunity employer, Anchor QEA is committed to a diverse, multi-cultural work environment. Anchor QEA does not discriminate in employment on the basis of age, race, creed, gender, religion, marital status, veteran’s status, national origin, disability or sexual orientation. Please apply online using the link below.
- Portland, OR
- Employee status