Seattle, WA - Project Coordinator
Anchor QEA Seeking Project Coordinator for Seattle, WA Office
Who Are We?
Anchor QEA is an environmental science and engineering consulting firm that is focused on improving the environment and our communities by solving challenging problems. We employ more than 350 people in offices around the United States. Our vision is for a growing company that is our clients’ first choice for solving their most challenging problems and our employees’ first choice as a company where they want to work. We believe engaged staff lead to great client service and to a financially strong company—in that order. Our work environment fosters personal and professional growth for employees by providing autonomy, a clear vision, and the ability to master their skill set.
What’s the Opportunity?
Project Coordinators play a critical role in the success of our project and marketing teams, directly reflecting Anchor QEA’s commitment to exceptional client service and high-quality products. Our Project Coordinator team thrives in a collaborative environment as part of the Product Delivery Team, routinely working with Project Managers and Technical Staff to support projects and marketing proposals. If you flourish in a team environment and enjoy versatility, we would love to hear from you.
- Project Support including budget tracking, invoice support, and scheduling
- Document coordination in collaboration with the Technical Editors
- Coordinate with finance to resolve billing issues
- Processing contracts and amendments
- Interface with subconsultants and clients on non-technical issues
- Meeting facilitation, meeting notes, action item tracking
- Assist in marketing efforts by reviewing RFPs/RFQs, developing proposal outlines, coordinating development and review schedules, and verifying compliance.
- Coordination of conferences and events on-and-off-site
What Are We Looking For?
Ideal candidates will have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 3 years of project coordination experience (ideally in a technical field)
- Superior time management skills, detail-oriented, and adept at prioritizing among multiple tasks with competing deadlines
- Conference and Event coordination
- Experience working on marketing proposals a plus
- Advanced proficiency in MS Word; proficient in MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and Adobe Acrobat (experience with InDesign, Photoshop, and SharePoint is a plus)
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work well independently and on a team
What Can You Expect?
A collegial work environment; a competitive salary, bonus program, and excellent benefits, including health insurance (medical, dental, vision, and long-term disability); a generous retirement plan match; and vacation/sick leave.
How Do I Apply?
As an equal opportunity employer, Anchor QEA is committed to a diverse, multi-cultural work environment. Anchor QEA does not discriminate in employment on the basis of age, race, creed, gender, religion, marital status, veteran’s status, national origin, disability or sexual orientation.
- Seattle, WA
- Employee status