Seattle, WA - Recruiter, Seattle
Anchor QEA Seeking Recruiter in Seattle, WA Office
Who Are We?
Anchor QEA is an environmental science and engineering consulting firm that is focused on improving the environment and our communities by solving challenging problems. We employ more than 400 people in offices around the United States. Our vision is for a growing company that is our clients’ first choice for solving their most challenging problems and our employees’ first choice as a company where they want to work. We believe engaged staff lead to great client service and to a financially strong company—in that order. Our work environment fosters personal and professional growth for employees by providing autonomy, a clear vision, and the ability to master their skill set.
What’s the Opportunity?
Continue to build out the recruiting function for growing environmental engineering consulting firm. This role will help develop strong partnerships with colleges, universities, student and professional organizations with environmental engineering focus. Coach hiring manages and staff on recruiting best practices for a candidate focused experience. Full time role based out of Seattle headquarters for nationwide recruiting across multiple disciplines including: engineering, sciences, planning, and technical and support services . The recruiter will have a unique opportunity to impact DEI efforts and strengthen the employer brand online and within the industry.
- Manage job postings on internal ATS, website, and external job boards
- Screen applicants for culture fit and skill set
- Partner with Senior HR Generalist to ensure consistency in job description postings throughout regions
- Lead weekly hiring manager update calls
- Provide recruiting data to HR team, Sr. leaders and company shareholders
- Develop external partnerships with college and universities to build out early career pipeline and internship program
- Partner with DE&I community to support internal diversity initiatives
What Are We Looking For?
Ideal candidates will have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5 years experience in full cycle recruiting, ideally in professional services firm or staffing
- Highly organized
- Thrives in fast pace environment
- Ability to work independently, and with competing priorities
- Demonstrated creative problem-solving skills
- Able to see and understand hiring trends within the industry
- Experience coaching to executive level stakeholders preferred
- Experience creating an online brand and market presence for recruiting using social media and other relevant channels
What Can You Expect?
A collegial work environment; a competitive salary, bonus program, and excellent benefits, including health insurance (medical, dental, vision, and long-term disability); a generous retirement plan match; and vacation/sick leave.
How Do I Apply?
As an equal opportunity employer, Anchor QEA is committed to a diverse, multi-cultural work environment. Anchor QEA does not discriminate in employment on the basis of age, race, creed, gender, religion, marital status, veteran’s status, national origin, disability or sexual orientation.
- Seattle, WA
- Employee status